More
    HomePoliticsSchumer Overheard Privately Telling Pelosi Dems Will Lose

    Schumer Overheard Privately Telling Pelosi Dems Will Lose

    Published on

    RealClearPolitics forecasts that Republicans will win two seats and restore control of the House, despite Democrats retaining a modest lead of 0.4% on the generic vote, well within the sampling error.

    Biden has a 42 percent favorable rating and a 52.8% unfavorable rating, according to the average of surveys conducted by RCP. Compared to Kamala Harris, who has a 36.3 percent positive rating, this candidate has a 51.2 percent unfavorable rating.

    According to RCP estimates, 40.7% of respondents see Donald Trump favorably, compared to 54.0% who view him negatively. While he is not on the ballot for the 2022 midterm elections, a number of his backed candidates are.

    It was widely anticipated that Republicans would sweep the House owing to Biden’s awful handling of… well, everything.

    As a result of the overturning of Roe v. Wade, the midterm elections will likely be considerably closer than anticipated, as liberals are encouraged to vote in the hopes of addressing abortion.

    While the statistics fluctuate and there are several viewpoints on the outcome of the House election, a prominent Democrat believes the chamber will still be won by the Republicans.

    “Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer privately told a group of Democratic senators Monday night that Speaker Nancy Pelosi is “in trouble” and Democrats are going to lose the House,” according to Punchbowl News.

    These comments came during a dinner at Trattoria Alberto, an Italian restaurant on Capitol Hill frequented by lawmakers from both parties. Senators at the dinner included Chris Coons of Delaware, Mark Kelly of Arizona, Chris Van Hollen of Maryland, Tom Carper of Delaware, John Hickenlooper of Colorado, and Dick Durbin of Illinois.

    The comments are in stark contrast to Pelosi’s declaration in recent days that not only would Democrats keep the House but they’d add to their slim majority.

    During the dinner, Schumer let loose on a whole range of topics. Schumer spoke loudly and his remarks were overheard by other patrons in the restaurant – and confirmed by multiple sources.

    Schumer stated that if the election were conducted today, there was a 60% likelihood that the Democrats would retain the Senate and a 40% chance that they would retain the House.

    More on this story via The Republic Brief:

    Schumer also said that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy “sucks up” to Donald Trump.

    Schumer also predicted that Trump would run for election.

    “Schumer said Democrats won’t be able to win the Senate race in Iowa. Democrat Mike Franken, a former Navy vice admiral, is running against longtime GOP Sen. Chuck Grassley,” Punchbowl continued. CONTINUE READING…

    Latest articles

    Newson Just Made CA a ‘Sanctuary State’ for Minors from Other States Seeking ‘Sex Changes’

    On Thursday, Democratic California Governor Gavin Newsom signed a measure designating California a "sanctuary...

    Major Twist in Case of Murdered Georgia Mother: Family Dollar Camera Catches Suspicious Final Purchases

    Debbie Collier, who was discovered dead in the Georgia woods earlier this month, purchased...

    Judge Rules Trump Can Ignore Special Master Order To Prove Claim FBI ‘Planted’ Docs

    Former President Donald Trump wants a Special Master to oversee the case of the...

    Trump says long heeded warnings are being put into play: America is being attacked from within

    During his address on September 1st, which many believe was intended to incite Trump...

    More like this

    Newson Just Made CA a ‘Sanctuary State’ for Minors from Other States Seeking ‘Sex Changes’

    On Thursday, Democratic California Governor Gavin Newsom signed a measure designating California a "sanctuary...

    Major Twist in Case of Murdered Georgia Mother: Family Dollar Camera Catches Suspicious Final Purchases

    Debbie Collier, who was discovered dead in the Georgia woods earlier this month, purchased...

    Judge Rules Trump Can Ignore Special Master Order To Prove Claim FBI ‘Planted’ Docs

    Former President Donald Trump wants a Special Master to oversee the case of the...