President Donald J. Trump has endured harassment from the federal/administrative state for more than six years because the “swamp” disapproves of the America First agenda that they stand for.
The most recent abuse by the administration state involved a dubious and presumably politically motivated raid on Trump’s Florida property.
The administration state’s objective is to maintain its own power and benefits, as is customary for any heavily funded, centralized governments.
That sort of conduct is a usurpation of the Representative Republic in America.
But in his continued effort to rescue the American Republic, Trump might have a plan in place to exact some revenge on the intruders.
According to Charlie Spiering of Breitbart News, Trump may actually be holding the winning hand.
According to Spiering, “Former President Donald Trump is considering releasing the footage he has of the FBI raiding his home, according to reports.
According to Spiering, “Former President Donald Trump is considering releasing the footage he has of the FBI raiding his home, according to reports. CNN cited anonymous Trump “allies” and people “close to Trump” who encouraged the president to release the footage,”
What Trump will do with the FBI video is still a subject of conjecture.
The FBI reportedly acquired surveillance footage from Trump during their raid, according to a report dated August 10th. So Trump truly has it all.
— Duty To Warn 🔉 (@duty2warn) August 10, 2022
“The Department of Justice obtained security CCTV footage from inside Mar-a-Lago, the Palm Beach, Florida, mansion turned private club where former president Donald Trump maintains an office and residence, before requesting a search warrant for the ex-president’s home.
According to multiple reports, federal investigators issued a subpoena for the CCTV footage to the Trump Organization,” The Independent reports.
The government is intended to serve the people, remember, thus requests have been made from the people. Now that the Feds have it, people can ask for it themselves.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – America First Legal (AFL) makes FOIA request, asking DOJ to turn over all federal employee-generated body camera footage and all other video and audio recordings made during the Mar-a-Lago raid.
— Election Wizard 🇺🇸 (@ElectionWiz) August 16, 2022
Some people close to Trump claim that the footage will be made available to the public regardless of how the government has so far refused to comply with the public’s desire to see the evidence for themselves.
The FBI asked that all of the surveillance cameras be turned off during the raid, but Trump confirmed on social media that they were not left off. The rush to cover up starts right now.
“What is that all about?” Trump made a post about the FBI request on Truth Social. “We said no!”
On Monday, Eric Trump assured Sean Hannity of Fox News that they will disclose the video “At the right time.”
Christina Bobb, Trump’s attorney, speculated that Trump most likely had access to the New York video.
“They were actually able to see the whole thing… They actually have a better idea of what took place inside,” she claimed in an interview with Real America’s Voice.
She claimed that after a “short period of time,” the security cameras were put back on after being initially turned off.
“As Trump’s public information campaign about the FBI raid continues, the former president likely realizes he is still holding a significant card in his hand.
It is unclear exactly what kind of FBI activity Trump was able to capture on camera.
Footage of the FBI rummaging around in his office and reportedly through his wife Melania Trump’s wardrobe would play endlessly on cable news as Justice Department continues struggling to defend the raid as essential to national security,” Spiering said.
More on this story via The Republic Brief:
Real America’s Voice (RAV) reported that America First Legal had filed a Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) request to uncover all information the government had about the FBI raid. CONTINUE READING..