More
    HomeBreakingBREAKING: Biden’s DOJ Makes Massive Announcement After Trump Raid

    BREAKING: Biden’s DOJ Makes Massive Announcement After Trump Raid

    Published on

    Attorney General Merrick Garland has broken his quiet following last week’s FBI investigation of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, and it may be because Trump has threatened to publish extremely revealing facts about the raid himself.

    Garland said during a DOJ news conference that the DOJ filed an application to unseal the search warrant for Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property, which felt like something the government was attempting to hide given the agency is refusing to divulge anything else about the raid or its purpose.

    MSN claimed on Friday that Trump welcomed the release of all records related to the raid on his home from the “Office of 45.”

    “Shortly before midnight on Thursday evening, former President Donald Trump announced that we would not oppose the Department of Justice motion to unseal the Mar-a-Lago search warrant and redacted property receipt listing the items seized,” the news source claimed.

    Trump wrote, “Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents, even though they have been drawn up by radical left Democrats and possible future political opponents, who have a strong and powerful vested interest in attacking me, much as they have done for the last 6 years…”

    Garland stated that he “personally authorized” the case against the former president, making him the focal point of the wrath and rage of many Americans on the FBI raid at Trump’s house.

    “Faithful adherence to the rule of law is the bedrock principle of the Justice Department and of our democracy. Upholding the rule of law means applying the law evenly, without fear or favor,” Garland stated to the press on Thursday.

    “Much of our work is by necessity conducted out of the public eye. We do that to protect the Constitutional rights of all Americans and to protect the integrity of our investigations,” as stated by Garland.

    “The search warrant was authorized by a federal court upon the required finding of probable cause,” he told reporters.

    “Copies of both the warrant and the FBI property receipt were provided on the day of the search to the former President’s counsel who was on-site during the search,” he said.

    Conservative Brief provided further information.

    On Wednesday, FBI Director Christopher Wray refused to directly address questions about the raid.

    “While speaking with reporters, Wray did find the time to denounce “deplorable” threats against law enforcement in his first public comments since the search in Florida.

    Asked to respond to Trump’s suggestion, Wray declined to jump into the fray. “As I’m sure you can appreciate, that’s not something I can talk about,” he said. Wray then referred such a question to the Department of Justice.

    Wray did answer a question from a reporter asking about threats made against agents.”

    More on this story via The Republic Brief:

    “Any threats made against law enforcement, including the men and women of the FBI, as with any law enforcement agency, are deplorable and dangerous,” the FBI director said.

    A federal judge on Wednesday ordered the Biden Justice Department to produce a copy of a search warrant executed at his Mar-a-Lago estate, where the FBI conducted a nine-hour-plus search on Monday. CONTINUE READING…

    Latest articles

    Trump Drops Massive News After Latest Development From Durham Probe

    Recent court papers targeting Hillary R. Clinton and her 2016 presidential campaign by Special...

    Clarence Thomas Issues Order to Biden DOJ as Trump Takes Mar-a-Lago Fight to Supreme Court

    In a legal filing, former President Donald Trump requested that a special master assigned...

    ‘Should Not Be Here At All’: DeSantis Claims That Majority Of Post-Hurricane Ian Looters Are Illegal Immigrants

    Florida's Republican governor, Ron DeSantis, claimed during a press conference on Tuesday that three...

    Report: Trump Aide Left Biden a Personal Surprise in White House AC System

    According to excerpts from a new book, the outgoing Trump administration has some surprises...

    More like this

    Trump Drops Massive News After Latest Development From Durham Probe

    Recent court papers targeting Hillary R. Clinton and her 2016 presidential campaign by Special...

    Clarence Thomas Issues Order to Biden DOJ as Trump Takes Mar-a-Lago Fight to Supreme Court

    In a legal filing, former President Donald Trump requested that a special master assigned...

    ‘Should Not Be Here At All’: DeSantis Claims That Majority Of Post-Hurricane Ian Looters Are Illegal Immigrants

    Florida's Republican governor, Ron DeSantis, claimed during a press conference on Tuesday that three...